Sunday, August 07, 2005

Barbers Pole Customers have Raised £2432 0r $4,327.52 USD Raised since 8th June 2005

The Barbers Pole St Andrews is doing its bit to help fight Poverty and Hardship

£2432 0r $4,327.52 USD Raised since 8th June 2005

80p a Haircut going to charity and donations by the the Customers of the Barbers Pole St Andrews Scotland

Coversion used xe.com Universal Currency Converter ®

Split between worthy charities

World Disaster Help and Samadana-M (Sri Lanka)

Malawi African Charity

Spirit Aid (Worldwide Humanitarian Aid)



HELPING MAKE POVERTY HISTORY
www.makepovertyhistory.org
www.worlddisasterhelp.org


Donated money so far in 2005 :

£600 - has already gone to Malawi

£600 - Has been donated to Keepers of the Green

£600 - Has been Donated to Sri Lanka and Muzza Cader - Samadana/m

----

£1800 from the above total has gone to where it is needed

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
I beg of you, just check out my car donation massachusetts blog.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home