Saturday, July 02, 2005

Barbers Pole St Andrews Daily report on Charity Donations per Haircut - running total - £908 0r $1,604.85 USD in less than a month Raised

The Barbers Pole is doing its bit to help fight Poverty and Hardship

£908 0r $1,604.85 USD Raised in little over 3 weeks
80p a Haircut going to charity and donations by the the Customers of the Barbers Pole

Coversion used xe.com Universal Currency Converter ®

Split between 4 charities





HELPING MAKE POVERTY HISTORY
www.makepovertyhistory.org
www.worlddisasterhelp.org

4 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Please discover my blog.

9:10 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
I want you to look for my blog.

7:09 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Please discover my car donation massachusetts blog.

5:08 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
You got me! I will check out your blog a.s.a.p!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home