Sunday, July 10, 2005

£1226.00 0r $2,130.47 USD Raised since 8th June 2005 at the Barbers Pole St Andrews

The Barbers Pole St Andrews is doing its bit to help fight Poverty and Hardship


£1226.00 0r $2,130.47 USD Raised since 8th June 2005

80p a Haircut going to charity and donations by the the Customers of theBarbers Pole St Andrews Scotland

Coversion used xe.com Universal Currency Converter ®

Split between 4 charities

Keepers of the Green (St Andrews Scotland)
World Disaster Help and Samadana-M (Sri Lanka)
Malawi African Charity
Spirit Aid (Worldwide Humanitarian Aid)



HELPING MAKE POVERTY HISTORY
www.makepovertyhistory.org
www.worlddisasterhelp.org

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Look who checking out my charity car donation blog?

5:08 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Sweetie, go and search my car donation francisco san blog for what you need.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home