Thursday, July 07, 2005

£1117.00 0r $1,947.32 USD Raised in a month at the Barbers Pole St Andrews

The Barbers Pole St Andrews is doing its bit to help fight Poverty and Hardship


£1117.00 0r $1,947.32 USD Raised in a month
80p a Haircut going to charity and donations by the the Customers of theBarbers Pole St Andrews Scotland

Coversion used xe.com Universal Currency Converter ®

Split between 4 charities





HELPING MAKE POVERTY HISTORY
www.makepovertyhistory.org
www.worlddisasterhelp.org

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Go and click my car donation used blog.

7:11 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Check out the blog site with my car donation in it!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home